Welcome to the Restricted Area 43 Forums, Please log-in or sign-up. If you do not have an account, the you wont be able to post or view most of the forums, but feel free to look around and thanks for visiting.
Welcome to the Restricted Area 43 Forums, Please log-in or sign-up. If you do not have an account, the you wont be able to post or view most of the forums, but feel free to look around and thanks for visiting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a forum Provided by RestrictedArea43.com. we have things all gaming related

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegistergo back to RestrictedArea43.comLog in

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE! Empty
PostSubject: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 6:03 pm

hi everyone here at the community its patchy, i know this site is not that good at all so i need you guys to post any suggestions or ideas for the forums and main site here. i know i need V.I.P. really bad. ive been trying to get vBulletin Forums up but im haveing extream trubble doing it because vBulletin uses an SQL database and i cant find a free hosting service with one. i know im getting alot of bad comments and people leaving the site because of the codes are everywhere and V.I.P. codes are givin to the public because thares no V.I.P. Section. its been really hard for me latly to improve the site, but i hope i can/ will be able to do it soon. i REALLY feal BAD because i feel like im letting my community and website/forums down. if you are a current member, please stay with our community as we try hard and improve the site as it is struggling right now. please post any suggestions/ideas here that might make this site/forums be better in ANYWAY. thx, patchy
Back to top Go down
https://restrictedarea43.forumotion.com
Player1Just
Admin
Admin
Player1Just

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:02 pm

I'll stay. I might leave not sure. But for good ideas go to

blackcoding.tk
insanecodez.tk
and other code sites.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/Player1Just
Marine-_-Gunner
noobie member
noobie member

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:04 am

idea 2 improve site. try to make a way 2 get direct hak downloads onto the psp.like get on your psp's internet,go to here,download some file to your psp common,download codes onto your psp common,and then,go on the game the hacks are for and go online play and hack!if any1 can do tht there is 467 ppl wanting tht 4 socom ftb2.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!   READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ FIRST BEFORE POSTING PLEASE!
Page 1 of 1