Welcome to the Restricted Area 43 Forums, Please log-in or sign-up. If you do not have an account, the you wont be able to post or view most of the forums, but feel free to look around and thanks for visiting.
Welcome to the Restricted Area 43 Forums, Please log-in or sign-up. If you do not have an account, the you wont be able to post or view most of the forums, but feel free to look around and thanks for visiting.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is a forum Provided by RestrictedArea43.com. we have things all gaming related

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegistergo back to RestrictedArea43.comLog in

FTB2 GLITCHES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marine-_-Gunner
noobie member
noobie member

FTB2 GLITCHES Empty
PostSubject: FTB2 GLITCHES   FTB2 GLITCHES I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:20 am

Very Happy glitches on ftb2 CUTOFF GLITCHES FENCE ON MERCS SIDE OF RIGHT BRIDGE THE CORNER NEXT TO THE TRUCK LIE DOWN AND PUT YOUR WASTE AGAINST THE CORNER HOLD L AND MOVE TWORDS THE CORNER.WSIT 10 SECONDS WHILE DOING THT.PUT YOUR BODY IN THE CORNER.PUT YOUR LEGS IN THE CORNER AS FAR AS THEY CAN.STAND UP.YOURE IN.I KNOW MORE BUT YOU WILL HAVE 2 ADD ME 1ST!!!!!!Marine-_-Gunner ftbvv2
Back to top Go down

FTB2 GLITCHES
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Site Improvments (READ)-
Jump to: